Full scale garden designs to routine maintenance, Plant Cincinnati offers a wide range of services. Want to build your dream garden? Need help with your raised beds? Has the chore of cleaning up, and planting your garden become too much of a hassle? No worries. We’re here to help.
Each raised garden is made with local, enduring food-safe red cedar using Amish-style craftsmanship and 2” mill standard boards. Lasting up to 20 years, they can be arranged to create a variety of shapes and sizes to suit your needs. Anywhere the sun shines for about 6 hours a day can become the perfect place for your garden!
- Garden & Landscape design and installation
- Perennial and ornamental gardens
- Edible landscapes
- Raised cedar bed installations
- Vegetable and kitchen herb gardens
- Homestead garden farming assistance
- Planters and patio garden designs
- Native land & property restoration
- Invasive plant and Honeysuckle removal
- Native & woodland planting
- Lawn service by request
- Spring and fall clean-up services
- Leaf removal
- Property maintenance
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly packages available.
When you want to be a part of changing how your community does food waste and other compostables but time and space are not on your side, GoZERO offers food waste compost drop-off stations or will place nine or more carts on a residential (or commercial) street and service them on a routine basis as part of a local collection route.