Full-scale garden designs to routine maintenance, Plant Cincinnati offers a wide range of services. Want to build your dream garden? Need help with your raised beds? Has the chore of cleaning up and planting your garden become too much of a hassle? No worries, we’re here to help.
- Garden & Landscape Design and Installation for Your Lifestyle
- Eco-Friendly Planning
- Perennial, Ornamental, and Edible Landscape Designs
- Vegetable & Kitchen Herb Garden
- Raised Cedar Bed Installations
- Sustainable Homesteads
- Custom Built Planters, Harbors, and Trellis
- Pool & Patio Garden Designs
- Excavation: Site testing, Foundations, Grading, Demolition,and Removal
- Native Land & Property Restoration
- Invasive Plant & Honeysuckle Removal
- Native Woodland Planting
- Seasonal Clean-Up Services and Property Maintenance
- Pruning,Trimming, Edging, Weeding, & Mulching
- Leaf Mulching & Debris Removal
- Bi-Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly
We have a Licensed Food Service that is Available to Rent for Catering . It is able to accommodate small parties minimum of 25 up to larger parties of 150 People. Healthy Cooking Options!
Low Maintenance Gardening can be Easy with the Right Plants
Click here and talk about where you would like to see your garden in the future. What kind of interaction do you have with your garden? How can your garden work for you? What kind of utility could you benefit from by having a master-plan for your garden?
Good Hardscape is a Succesful Garden's Foundation!
Contact to schedule Appointment
Forest Restoration & Invasive Removal
Here is an example of a Honeysuckle removal project we did to open up the yard. It allowed great visibility and began detering the deer from lingering around the gardens!
Dry Stack Walls & Invasive Removal
This winter work will provide space for a spring pollinator garden!
Each raised garden is made with local, enduring food-safe Red Cedar using Amish-style craftsmanship and 2” mill standard boards. Lasting up to 20 years, they can be arranged to create a variety of shapes and sizes to suit your needs. Any place the sun shines for about 6 hours a day can become the perfect spot for your garden!
Do you enjoy the tranquil sound of water flowing? Do you have a location you think may be able to provide the peaceful ambience of water dancing? If you do, ask about our services and the reliable suppliers we depend on.